Saturday, November 13, 2010

A fender-bender that transformed my car like brand new

A few days ago, I was in my car with my wife waiting for the green light when suddenly a car bumped strongly into us from behind, not once but three times....causing my car to bump also three times into the BMW X5 in front of us. The back of the BMW was merely scratched while the front of my car was severely damaged...

To make a long story short, I called my insurance company and an investigation agent came within ten minutes of my phone call. I was impressed by the speed of reaction of Samsung Fire & Marine Insurance and so were the other people of the other two cars. The Samsung agent, a clean-cut young man, started to install number pads and word pads on the car and took photos like if it was a crime scene....All the people around were speechless in front of the professionalism of that silent and efficient man. My car was towed away by the insurance company within minutes to the Hyundai repair shop near our house and another person brought us a rent car to use during the period of the repair. Two days later, somebody brought my car back into the parking lot of my apartment building and took back the rent car. That man brought me a brand-new Grandeur in front of me, with all the little scratches on the side and back of the back completly gone! And a sparkling new painting.

Thank you Samsung for the quality and speed of your service...!

No comments:

Post a Comment