Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I am writing a book

I started, about a year ago, writing down my thoughts about important aspects of life such as love, marriage, work, family, friends, religion, food, and so on. And also all those things I want my son and daughter to know, all those things I want to tell them that I did not or could not tell yet.

I gave a title to all the chapters and finished the first chapter so far... I have the feeling that I need to go somewhere alone in order to see some progression in my book. A change of environment where I can focus all day long on my book. I would like to finish it before December 21, 2010. That is a symbolic date that I will explain in the Prologue of my book.

But the next 2-3 months are strategically important for my daughter since she is preparing her applications for college and I need to be there and help her setting the way for her intellectual and professional enrichment.

No comments:

Post a Comment