Saturday, April 2, 2011

Boracay Island in the Philippines...The best white beach I have ever seen

Last week, I went to Boracay Island with my wife and daughter (my son could not join us since he is studying in Philadelphia). The Koreans are the number tourist population (Koreans are really everywhere, not only as tourists but also operating many tourism-related businesses) in that tiny island with a superficy of about 2km x 7km...And it is the safest place in the Philippines which is a country considered unsafe for travel in general by the Korean Ministry of Foreign Affairs. But definitely a paradise for scuba divers. I plan to go back for a more advanced scuba diving experience. 

Here is a 15 minutes video posted on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lz71BbQq9mc

No comments:

Post a Comment